It is the applicant's responsibility to read all sections and associated links in this vacancy announcement.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the JBLM local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration).
- Formulates instructions and directives necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base.
- Coordinates functions with community, and military representatives. As a second level supervisor reviews the actions of subordinate supervisors. Oversees multiple activities, consisting of several subordinate supervisors.
- Selects employees, approves performance evaluations, recommends personnel actions and takes or approves disciplinary actions. Conducts management review of patron programs to identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective measures.
- Evaluates the success of programs in terms of profitability, customer satisfaction and mission accomplishment. Prepares budget for three operating units. Reviews financial reports, estimates projected costs, develops activity financial plan.
- Compares prices, service and environment to comparable restaurants and other food service venues, making recommendations to the Food Service Director.
- Monitors inventory, labor and supply costs. Monitors the procurement of all supplies and equipment for the activity. Responsible for internal control management. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502180300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.