Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as assistant empowered to act as substitute in the absence of the Chief, Ceremonies and Protocol. Serve as supervisor planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over activities and positions within the Visiting General Officer, Protocol and Ceremonies Branches within the Ceremonies and Protocol Office.
- Plan, organize and direct activities of the Ceremonies and Protocol Office, ensuring that the office meets customer needs and complies with legal and regulatory requirements, and meets customer needs for ceremonial and protocol activities and events.
- Serves as Air Force expert in management of General Officers visiting the Washington DC area.
- Develops and implements protocol policy and procedural guidance for AFDW.
- Applying Joint and/or Air Force military and civilian experience, analyzes, develops, and evaluates detailed plans, goals, and objectives for preparation for, support to, and execution of assigned Command programs.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- Plans, arranges, and coordinates a variety of details associated with the large number of distinguished visitors to the Command in the NCR.
- Controls AFDW/CC Official Representation Funds in accordance with DoD and USAF guidance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502088100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.