This is an excepted service appointment under the Pathways Presidential Management Fellows Program. After successful completion of the program requirements, the PMF may at agency discretion be converted to a career or career-conditional appointment.Learn more about this agency
Positions are located in various offices throughout the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. For more information about the various offices in the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, visit https://www.hud.gov/program_offices.
There are multiple vacancies for this posting. These vacancies may be potentially filled in any of the following duty locations: Headquarters (Washington, DC) or one of the Regional or Field Offices listed here.
We are excited to host a 2018 PMF Hiring Fair at HUD! The Fair will be held at 451 7th Street, SW in Washington, DC from 9:30 am to 3:30pm on Thursday, June 21st. Please use the link below to register. We will contact you to arrange a time to meet with Hiring Managers. If you are unable to make the Fair, your application to the announcement will still be considered for selection.
- Analyzes factual and technical data extracts relating to HUD Programs and other information in order to draw conclusions and deliver written documents and oral briefings on trends, analyses, and recommendations in accordance with Departmental goals.
- Uses analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to conduct program evaluation and oversight for HUD programs.
- Develops written material, including charts, graphs, informational papers, briefings, analytical reports to include data statistical analyses, and other various correspondence.
- Recommends and works on special projects intended to improve and streamline HUD programs.
- Conducts studies, organizational reviews, and workforce analyses to identify systemic issues and to identify policies and practices that result in inefficient or ineffective workforce utilization.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current PMF Finalists
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502076500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.