About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Shortage Category and/or Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
These positions are located at Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington.
- Perform medical screening examinations.
- Determine the need for and order laboratory tests, X-rays and other procedures necessary to complete assessment of the patient.
- Prescribe for and treat a variety of diseases, disorders and injuries.
- Provide a full range of emergency services or crises interventions in the absence of the physician, including life saving emergency procedures in order to stabilize a patient within the scop of practice and approved protocols.
- Discriminate between normal and abnormal findings to recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional or mental problems.
- Provide consultation, teaching, and coordination with patients and their family members of treatment and medical care.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502025400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.