*Current Certifications MUST be uploaded with application*Learn more about this agency
This is a Flex position NOT TO EXCEED OCTOBER 3,2018, located within JBLM Aquatics. Apply today and become a member of the premiere Community Recreation Division of JBLM!
A cut-off date will apply to this vacancy. Those applications received by 11:59PM (EST) on June 14, 2018 will receive initial consideration. After the initial cut-off applicants may be referred on a weekly basis and/or until the positions are filled.
- Assist with the operation of the pool, oversees the work of assigned lifeguard and monitors compliance with facility policies. Assists in maintaining pool, and area clean and free from any hazards.
- Assists with the scheduling of employees. Assists with the operation of the pool, its filtration system, water balance, pool chemistry and performs water tests.
- Employs safety rules for the protection of the pool guests. Responsible for life guarding guests in attendance and notifying them of safety rules.
- Provides maximum pool area surveillance and responds to emergencies; rescues pool patrons and administers first aid as required.
- Responsible for assisting in the conduct of aquatic swimming and water survival training according to TC 21-21 or assisting with American Red Cross swim lessons as an Aide.
- Attend aquatics and/or safety training as directed. Maintains daily logs, reports and records as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - For training purposes and assistance.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501998600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.