About the Position: This position is located at Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA.Learn more about this agency
A term position is time-limited and may be extended to a maximum of six years.
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Shortage Category and/or Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
- Utilize complex rehabilitation principles to conduct comprehensive substance abuse evaluations of eligible patients referred for consultation.
- Collect data to evaluate treatment outcomes.
- Develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans.
- Provide individual, group, and family counseling.
- Document case findings, diagnoses, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501948800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.