About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located at: Military Intelligence Readiness Command, Company B, 373rd Military Intelligence Battalion, 259th Military Intelligence Brigade, Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA.
Description of working environment: Work is performed in an office setting.
- Provide daily oversight of unit operations
- Prepare/reviews correspondence for substance and accuracy
- Manage the unit personnel and medical readiness programs
- Responsible for the unit supply and logistics programs
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance, contract oversight, and staff coordination
- Managing various types of financial management programs
- Provide advice on pay, benefits, and entitlements processes and procedures
- Participate in management of unit and individual training
- Assist in the development and implementation of unit training plans and schedules
- Process Personnel Actions
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 15%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501907400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.