Component MissionLearn more about this agency
The Inspector General (IG) conducts, supervises, and coordinates inspections, audits, investigations, and reviews relating to the programs and operations over which the Director of National Intelligence has authority and responsibility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community is seeking a senior level executive professional who is a highly motivated, self-starter and who has demonstrated experience working with senior executives at the department or component levels. If you are seeking a position that will allow you to use your administrative experience while offering challenging growth opportunities then look no further. The IC IG is the place for you!
- The incumbent will serve as an Executive Assistant responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) who is a Presidential Appointee (Senate Confirmed) Senior Executive, as well as the Deputy Intelligence Community Inspector General (D/ICIG).
- Plan and manage the IC IG and Deputy IC IG calendars and evaluate emails and correspondence to determine and prioritize action items and coordinate responses within established deadlines.
- Evaluate information from staff meetings and weekly reports to determine those that require action; plan, develop, and maintain a system to generate reminders for completion deadlines.
- Execute and monitor internal and external taskings, ensure collaboration and coordination on responses, ensure quality and completeness of responses, prepare for meetings, briefings, and special events, schedule meetings, prepare read ahead materials, and maintain records of proceedings as required.
- Plan, anticipate, and research complex topics for the manager; plan and prepare detailed background materials, summarize complex and lengthy documents, and highlight key issues.
- Plan, research, and write complex, politically-sensitive, confidential, and sensitive documents and reports, brief the executive on the content, and obtain their approval.
- Plan, evaluate, monitor, and facilitate the dissemination of sensitive information and documentation and alert leadership regarding issues that impact the office.
- Review all correspondence/assessments/packages for content, accuracy, and completeness by ensuring information, background, and references are complete and editing for appropriate format, grammar and spelling.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501894700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.