Serves as an IT Specialist in the Office of Systems, for an Associate Commissioner component. Responsible for analyzing and refining systems requirements, designing, developing, modifying, validating and implementing SSA programmatic software.Learn more about this agency
- Develops detailed application systems design and software; performs testing, implementation and maintenance activities for projects or major aspects of projects assigned.
- Ensures the integration of applicable procedures, databases, policies, implementation planning, and information security policies, principles and practices into the design and development/modification of assigned systems.
- Writes, debugs, and maintains programs and related documentation. Determines output formats, designs user interfaces and works with users to test applications for quality and functionality.
- Conducts analysis and studies to define data, workflow and interrelationships among new or existing systems or subsystems, databases and processes within assigned area.
- Develops process/systems design alternatives for major portions of systems being analyzed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501803600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.