*All Certificates MUST be uploaded with application*Learn more about this agency
This position is located with JBLM Aquatics. Apply today and become a member of the premiere Community Recreation Division of JBLM!
A cut-off date will apply to this vacancy. Those applications received by 11:59PM (EST) on June 14, 2018 will receive initial consideration. After the initial cut-off applicants may be referred on a weekly basis and/or until the positions are filled.
- Manages all swimming lessons and instructs when scheduled, at the assigned aquatics facility. Teach students from age groups of infant through adults.
- Develops swim program according to students' ability and promotes students to higher level of swimming according to their skills.
- Instructs all levels of swimming and appropriate strokes, to include; front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly.
- Introduces and instructs safety and survival skills to students, when appropriate to level of instruction.
- Instructors work with lifeguards to ensure that swim lessons are safe at all times.
Occasional travel - For training purposes and assistance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501785800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.