The 4NW Nurse is a professional RN who provides high-quality, evidence-based care for Veteran patients who are admitted to the inpatient setting for an acute medical-surgical problem that cannot be facilitated in the outpatient setting and who commonly require telemetry/cardiac monitoring..Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Full-time, 12 hour shifts, 80 hrs/pay period, rotating shifts with requirement to work weekends and holidays. Schedule may change based on the needs of the unit.
- Documents initial and ongoing patient assessment; and plan of care.
- Uses the nursing process to formulate safe and effective care based on each individuals unique needs (Including psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, bio-physical, educational, and age specific needs).
- Coordinates, delegates, and directs both professional and non-professional personnel.
- Prioritizes care based on patient/family needs, available resources of time, personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Protects and respects patients? rights and confidentiality.
- Participates in patient centered bedside reporting and hourly rounding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501777100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.