SummaryJoin Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!Learn more about this agency
- Review, update and maintain the MOCAS database.
- Processes contract close out actions for contracts administered by the team.
- Provides recommendations to the Administrative Contracting Officer/Contract Administrator with regard to significant procurement matters.
- Reviews abstract data against contracts to assure proper placement of contracts in Part A or Part B of the Contract Administration Report (CAR).
- Maintains contact with customer and contractors under established contracts in order to discuss and attempt to resolve difficulties related to scheduling deliveries, availability of goods and meeting terms of purchase agreements, etc.
Occasional travel - Business travel is required 5% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501725300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.