About the Position:Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Salary negotiation is available for those candidates who are new to federal service.
Student loan repayment may be authorized.
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement at any of the locations listed. Applications will be reviewed and referred to the selecting officials until each position is filled.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Perform examination and treatment of authorized Department of Defense beneficiaries referred to cardiology services or as assigned for continuity of services
- Perform inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular consultation services, as well as consultation for other services hospital-wide.
- Review physical requirements and conduct physical examination of various categories of military and civilian personnel.
- Supervisory positions will perform standard diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular procedures such as: temporary pacing and permanent device implantation, right heart oximetry, and electrophysiology studies for rhythm abnormalities.
- Supervisory positions will examine, diagnose, treat, and follow up with patients referred for cardiology services or as assigned for continuity of services.
- Supervisory positions will provide consultation to other health care providers such as nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, medical students and interns.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501704000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.