If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission.Learn more about this agency
- Providing systems engineering and management oversight to assigned projects directly supporting the President and other Senior Leaders during peace and war.
- Meeting with customers and technical personnel to define user requirements and determine the most efficient means of accomplishing objectives and resolving technical issues.
- Serving as a telecommunication system engineer and technical consultant and performing critical telecommunication analyses and evaluations on large, complex projects.
- Performing difficult and comprehensive communications analysis related to Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) media subsystems.
- Acting as an Alternate Contracting Officer?s Representative (ACOR) when designated by the project manager.
- Intermittently serving as a lead, assistant lead, or participant on project teams, working groups, and committees to provide technical direction, guidance and leadership.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501690500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.