Additional Information:Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-11 Target GS-15)
- Applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
- Planning, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
- Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems.
- Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data; planning/coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware/software systems.
- Planning and delivery of customer support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501688100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.