About the Position: This is a PERMANENT position located at US Army Recruiting Command, Office of the Chief of Staff, Fort Knox, KY.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and execute visit plans by general officers and distinguished civilians.
- Serves as Visit Project Officer.
- Compose and type a wide variety of matters relating to plans of visits.
- Research and compiles information packages pertaining to visits.
- Track itineraries.
- Use protocol activities and functions, such as customs and courtesies rendered for foreign dignitaries, general officers and political leaders; and precedence for appropriate order and seating for dignitaries.
- Prepare and compose correspondence.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501658500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.