About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Fort Lee, Home of Logistic Warriors, is a US Army installation located near the Tri-Cities of Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell, VA. Fort Lee is south of Richmond, the Capital of Virginia. There are a number of important missions accomplished by the activities located here.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, executing, and assisting in facilitating the conduct of visits to SCOE by general officers, foreign delegations of all ranks, and distinguished civilians of equivalent rank or higher.
- Assists in the evaluating, advising, recommending, planning and coordinating the arrangements for official functions such as informal breakfasts, lunches, dinners, ceremonies, conferences and receptions to include issuance of invitations, seating arrangements, table settings, decorations, display of flags, menus payment to vendors and movement/placement of equipment.
- The employee is responsible for formulating guest lists, composing appropriate invitations, ensuring timely distribution of invitations and accurate accountability of acceptance of replies, and finalizing social arrangements to include determining proper placement of flags, receiving lines, table and seating arrangements, appropriate decorations, etc.
- Coordinates arrangements for photographer, transportation, seating, and nametags.
- Coordinates the dispatching of vehicles, maintenance of equipment, and accountability of hand receipts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501447500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.