About the Position: This position is located with the Department of Behavioral Health at Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Shortage Category and/or Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
- Conducts evaluations of Soldiers, family members, retirees, and eligible Federal civilian employees referred for consultation.
- Counsels patients on primary and secondary illnesses.
- Prepares written findings and diagnoses in a detailed, clear, and concise manner.
- Prepares treatment plans that incorporate psychological theory and counseling techniques, and goals needed to restore patients to their normal work and social environment.
- Provides strategic interventions, motivational interviewing techniques and crisis counseling for patients and families.
- Documents case findings, diagnoses, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501428000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.