About the Position: This is a Realty Specialist, GS-1170-05/07 position with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Southwestern Division (SWD), Fort Worth District, Real Estate Division. This position could be fill in Fort Worth, TX or McAllen, TX.Learn more about this agency
This is an open-continuous announcement and will be used to fill vacant positions at the GS-05 and 07 level in 2 different location. Referral lists may be requested to fill vacant positions for any location throughout the life of the announcement. Cutoff for receipt of applications will be midnight CST on the date that the referral list is requested. Applications received after the cutoff date, may be considered on future referral lists.
Position may be filled as a temporary promotion or temporary reassignment NTE 1 Year by a current permanent Army employee. Temporary promotions or reassignments may be extended up to a maximum of five years, and may be made permanent without further competition.
Current Army employees will have return rights back to their permanent position of record once the temporary assignment is completed.
- Conduct research to determine the appropriated out-granting terms and conditions, and draft recommendations for approval and execution.
- Perform annual and follow-up inspections of out-grants to ensure compliance.
- Types of out-grants include commercial concession leases, public, non-profit and private recreation leases, licenses, agricultural leases, utility easements, etc.
- Handle personal and written inquiries regarding leasing, general land management policies, regulations, and actions.
- Coordinate with the Project Office personnel on performance and inspections of minor easements, licenses, and permits for conveyance of rights for the general public, landowners and commercial interests in the use of government property.
- Perform investigations of potential encroachment problems, and resolves problems within personal authority or make recommendations to the Chief, Real Estate Division for corrective action.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 50% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501209100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.