Are you looking for an inclusive and employee-friendly work environment, challenging assignments, specialized training and generous benefits? At the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), you'll find all this in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement. DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of auditors who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
- Maintains supervisor's calendar and schedules meetings and appointments based on overall objectives or priorities as defined or directed by the supervisor.
- Arranges local conferences or provides support for conferences to include reserving conference facilities and arranging for computer and audio equipment.
- Receives, reviews, processes and/or composes correspondence, and is the office point of contact for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Uses a computer to produce a variety of materials, i.e., correspondence, technical reports, briefings, tables and forms, as well as LiveLink, SharePoint, Task Tracking System, and other automated tools and systems to complete assignments.
- Maintains controls of incoming correspondence, determines assignment to appropriate subordinate organizational offices and due dates, and tracks to ensure suspense dates are met.
- Screens incoming calls; determines which calls can be handled by supervisor's subordinates or by employees in other offices and tactfully transfers them, as appropriate.
- Makes travel and local transportation arrangements and hotel reservations for the supervisor using automated system tools.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/501160300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.