About the Position: This is a Supervisory Realty Specialist, GS-1170-14 position with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, Real Estate Division.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: This is a temporary assignment for 1 year and can be extended up to a total of 5 years. Current Southwestern Division (SWD) employees will have return rights back to their permanent position of record once the assignment is completed. All non-SWD applicants will be responsible for coordinating their own return rights.
- Serving as the National Real Estate Program Manager for major projects in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Program.
- Reviews and monitors overall program execution and makes adjustments as necessary based on circumstances and priorities.
- Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations and policy into the development of projects within the program.
- Maintains close liaison with DHS/CBP/ICE, Department of Justice, State and local government officials, local interest groups and others.
- Plans, directs, controls and reviews the work of employees and other USACE offices engaged in the acquisition of real property and relocation of persons displaced in connection with projects.
- Allocates project funds to USACE offices and monitors performance to assure commitments are being maintained for all projects within the program.
- Reviews individual project progress, measuring performance and taking necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost as well as overall program accomplishments.
- Provides advice, direction, and review for the planning, coordination and development of real estate data and technical investigations related to existing and proposed studies and/or projects.
25% or less - Business Travel (TDY) may be required up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/500876700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.