About the Position: This is a Program Analyst, GS-0343-09 position with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, Programs & Project Management Division. This position is full-time and permanent.Learn more about this agency
- Reviews project schedules for allocation of funds, analyzes requests for funding, and recommends to Project Managers the necessary adjustments to schedules and budgets with explanations of imbalances or deviations.
- Evaluates project financial data for correctness and consistency with previous budget estimates and current funding levels.
- Collects information from USACE automated information systems, performs analysis, and develops strategies and action plans after coordinating with the Project Manager and other team members.
- Reviews reports of upcoming project activities along with Project Delivery Team (PDT) labor budgets to identify required project labor codes and monitors completion of project activities to deactivate labor codes for completed work.
- Reviews financial and schedule information and evaluates overall project execution using established USACE criteria for inclusion in briefings and other data requests.
- Analyzes purchase requests, contract modifications, and other funds request documents prior to execution and implementation to ensure items are scheduled and within the approved budget.
- Uses the Corps of Engineers Financial Management System (CEFMS) and PROMIS 2 (P2) to develop in-house, contractual, and labor purchase requests and commitments.
- Advises Project Managers and other team members on the status and availability of project funds.
- Assists the Project Managers in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating project budgets and schedules in P2 to determine progress, efficiency, and effectiveness of the project execution plan.
Occasional travel - Business Travel (TDY) may be required up to 15% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/500230800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.