SummaryThis position is located in Office of the Performing Arts.Learn more about this agency
First time hires to the Federal government salaries are normally set at the beginning of the salary range listed above.
Applicants are encouraged to use the USA Jobs resume template. However, if you do not use the template you must ensure your resume contains ALL required information which includes hours worked, starting and ending months and years, and if Federal employment (series, pay plan, and grade).
As the Grants Management Specialist (Theater and Musical Theater) at the GS-1109-12 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Review and process assigned applications, grants, cooperative agreements and leadership initiatives from the Theater/Musical Theater field and follows all applications through the Arts Endowment's complete process from application to Final Descriptive Report.
- Counsel applicants and prospective applicants about proposed projects in context of published guidelines and with knowledge of field activities and trends as well as agency funding history of specific projects.
- Assist Discipline Director in recommending appropriate experts from the Theater/Musical Theater field to serve as application reviewers and in all processing related to these determinations. Provide technical assistance, expertise, and consultation to advisory panelists as needed.
- Manage items related to special Theater/Musical Theater leadership initiatives that arise. Duties might include managing series of meetings and convening's, webinar development and management and other work items as they occur as well as processing cooperative agreements, interagency agreements, contracts and other government documents.
- Serve as agency liaison with Theater/Musical Theater field. Represents the agency at select conferences, meetings, and panels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499738300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.