Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE: Click here http://www.cpms.osd.mil/Content/Documents/PPP-Program%20S.pdf
for specific program requirements. To request MSP hiring preference, you must submit the following documents: Statement requesting MSP; and Copy of military sponsor's PCS orders.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a senior Air Force program analyst and expert on all matters concerning the integration of Air Force Component (Air Operations Center (AOC) and Air Force forces (AFFOR) Staff) readiness and capabilities development for air, space and cyberspace missions.
This is a Centrally Managed Position in the Operations Career Field.
- Apply military operational experience to analyze, develop, and evaluate detailed plans, goals, and objectives for long-range implementation of assigned level programs.
- Resolve routine funding and programming issues as they pertain to the execution of the current fiscal year budget and the programming of the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP).
- Establishe policies and procedures for management, planning, and integration of the Air Force Command and Control processes and systems.
- Perform risk/benefit, dollar cost/economic analysis in support of decision making on significant issues.
- Develop strategies for Air Force input to the Program Decision Memorandum (PDM), Future Year Defense Plan (FYDP), the Defense Planning and Resources Board (DPRB), Budget Estimate Submission (BES).
- Develops strategic course of action to conduct Service wide annual assessments of the Air Force Component capabilities.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and other documentation such as formal letters, position papers, reports, staff studies, staff summary packages, briefings, charts, bullet background papers.
- Direct, guide, integrate, manage, and advocate for readiness and funding for Air Force Component Programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499724000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.