Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work in support of the 18 AF commander, Vice Commander, Command Chief Master Sergeant, Reserve Advisor, guard Advisor and command staff providing them with a wide spectrum of executive support assistance. Serve as the 18 AF Trip Specialist, including coordination of all aspects of worldwide travel arrangements, to include compiling and producing trip books and itineraries, and manages the administrative resources assigned to these areas. Provides technical assistance in the areas of trip scheduling, protocol, and resource analyst functions in evaluating and improving the efficiency, effectiveness and the productivity of the 18 AF organization and programs.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all official travel by 18 AF/CC/CV/CCC/CR/CG.
- Makes travel arrangements for 18 AF/CC/CV/CCC/CR/CG
- Rapidly respond to questions, resolves conflicts, and revises itineraries due to changes that arise en route or during official visits.
- Serves as Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Serves as the single point of contact for planning, organizing, and advising 18 AF units hosting social events supporting the 18 AF/CC/CV/CCC/CR/CG
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499534700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.