This position is part of the Defense Headquarters Resources Activity (DHRA). DHRA is a multifaceted organization with a diverse mission set. DHRA provides centralized and comprehensive personnel data management and analysis for the entire Department of Defense (DoD), manages DoD enterprise-wide mission programs ranging from travel management, language and culture, to civilian human resource advisory services; and ensures our Service members and their families receive the care and support they are entitled through multiple and highly visible risk reduction and direct support program.Learn more about this agency
As a Management and Program Analyst at the GS-0343-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Perform a wide variety of Business Analysis and Enterprise Integration duties conducting comprehensive studies that focus on business and technology transformation.
- Develop, analyze, and advise on business processes and Enterprise Architecture products pertaining to DHRA and DoD Human Resources Management (HRM) Functional Area, while fully complying with DoD Policy and Standards.
- Responsible for evaluating DoD, federal government, and commercial technologies, best practices, and technology trends for DHRA-wide application and ensuring IT evolution roadmaps are developed to provide senior leaders a clear understanding of current DHRA modernization plans and schedules.
- Develop quantifiable outcome-based performance measures; identifies capability gaps, opportunities, and redundancies; identifies risks; Monitors and evaluates the performance of programs and systems through applicable performance measurements and advises the CIO on risks, mitigation and corrective actions if necessary.
- Responsible for direct coordination and consultation with the DHRA Components on the development of enterprise processes and ensure compliance with laws, policies, and regulations for architecture and business capability acquisition cycle.
- Participates in conferences and other meetings to promote the interests of on-going special programs and projects. Incumbent develops and presents briefings and speeches in response to questions from internal and external organizations that impact activities within the DHRA business operations.
- Serve as the data analyst for data projects and initiatives, creating conceptual and logical models to generate physical data models and database schema.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499424200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.