The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a fast-paced environment; interacting with patients, visitors, and health care personnel; demonstrating quality interpersonal and electronic communication skills, as well as detailed record keeping, inventory, data collection and electronic data entry. If you want to contribute to making a difference in our nation's health we invite you to apply!Learn more about this agency
- Enter patient information in an electronic health care system.
- Conduct daily quality control and review of patient medical records.
- Operate a variety of medical imaging systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor computer and equipment related issues.
- Lead employees on specific tasks and job techniques.
- Distribute a balanced workload among team members.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499422700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.