As a Program Manager at the GS-0340-15 with a full performance level of a GS-15 , you will be part of NBIB Policy, Strategy and Business Transformation, Office of Personnel Management. If selected, you will be responsible for for the Increased Transparency portfolio and will provide strategic direction, direct resources, and deconflict competing projects and programs.Learn more about this agency
- Provides strategic direction and oversees the Senior Initiative Lead and the Initiative Leads efforts to plan, design, pilot, and implement projects that meet the goals and timelines.
- Reviews internal portfolio timelines to ensure proper synchronization across NBIB and coordinates with other Portfolio Managers to ensure all initiatives are de-conflicted horizontally and vertically across all aspects of NBIB mission areas.
- Decides the best methodologies to use in achieving work goals and objectives, and in determining other management strategies.
- Interfaces and coordinates with the Customer Engagements organization and is the advocate for all Increased Transparency initiatives impacting the Increased Transparency portfolio.
- Coordinates portfolio efforts and policy initiatives within NBIB as appropriate for each initiative executed within Increased Transparency area of responsibility.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499414700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.