Incumbent serves in the Protocol office within the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA). The incumbent participates in a wide range of command support activities that vary in scope and content and are of direct concern to the DCMA Senior Leaders. Incumbent is involved in planning all DCMA conferences; ceremonies such as retirement and award; VIP visits; and official social functions.Learn more about this agency
- Participates in all phases of planning and execution for Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) conferences.
- Makes all arrangements for official social functions (prepare guest list, issue invitations, select menus, arrange for speakers and entertainment as appropriate).
- Planning functions involve cost/economic analyses, site research and recommendations to DCMA Senior Leaders.
- Prepares post function reports evaluating effectiveness of arrangements and proposed recommendations for future functions.
- Coordinates visits by VIPs (general/flag officers, Senior Executive and Legislative branches of the U.S. Government, and foreign dignitaries).
25% or less - Business travel may be required 5% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499389100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.