The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) offers opportunities for students through the NRL Intern Program.Learn more about this agency
The selectee for this position will serve as a Financial Technician Student Trainee in the Pathways Internship Program of the Naval Research Laboratory.
Administrative Support intern positions provide students with realistic exposure to career opportunities, early adaptation to the work environment, and exposure to people, places, and situations that play an important role in the support of the NRL scientists and engineers.
- You will query and manage databases.
- You will assist in developing improvements in procedures.
- You will assist with the installation, setup, and maintenance of computers, printers, scanners, and disk drives.
- You will assist with network system administration.
- You will verify security clearances.
- You will assist with the control and maintenance of classified material records.
- You will assist in develping improvements in procedures to produce more accuate and timely budgets.
- You will reconcile cash receipts, disbursements and journals.
- You will review contract documents for completeness and accuracy.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499378800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.