About the Position: This is a military technician position with the US Army Reserves. Becoming a Military Technician allows you to experience the best of two worlds by taking advantage of the opportunity to become a Citizen Soldier in the US Army Reserve Military Technician program. This enables you to receive full civil service benefits and military reserve benefits. Military Technicians are a vital link between the US Army Reserves and civil service and are one of the most important keys to combat readiness.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at: 3rd Medical Deployment Support Command, 790 Medical Detachment, 424 Medical Battalion, 338 Medical Brigade, Rockville, MD.
Description of the working environment: Work is performed in an office setting.
- Provide daily oversight of unit operations.
- Manage the unit personnel and medical readiness programs.
- Responsible for the unit supply and logistics programs.
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance, contract oversight, and staff coordination.
- Managing various types of financial management programs.
- Provide advice on pay, benefits, and entitlements processes and procedures.
- Participate in management of unit and individual training.
- Assist in the development and implementation of unit training plans and schedules.
- Process Personnel Actions.
- Coordinate with the Directorate of Public Works for facility security infrastructure support.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499290700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.