If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.Learn more about this agency
- Initiate security clearance actions for applicants for entry into employment and for employees for retention in employment with DISA.
- Review, and evaluates a variety of material relative to clearance requirements to determine adequacy and completeness.
- Interviews employees or potential employees concerning errors, emissions, and the requirement for further clarification of entries on their Security Questionnaire.
- Provides advisory services to managers and field offices nationwide regarding personnel security.
- Responsible for supervising the input of personnel security information into the agency security databases. Extracts security information from the database into the desired formats.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499265600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.