The Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training (OPDAT) is to develop and administer technical and developmental assistance designed to enhance the capabilities of foreign justice sector institutions and their law enforcement personnel. The assistance is administered in order to enable those institutions and their personnel to effectively combat terrorism, organized crime, corruption, financial crimes and other types of crime in a manner consistent with the rule of law.Learn more about this agency
As an Instructional Systems Specialist, you will perform duties focused on monitoring and evaluation such as:
- Develop, implement and manage a rigorous monitoring and evaluation system consistent with the DOJ and Department of State frameworks to support efforts that build the capacity of OPDAT's counterterrorism training program.
- Monitor the administration of project plans, evaluate project performance in relation to the established goals, objectives, and performance indicators of OPDAT's trainers.
- Consult with management, subject matter experts, and planning personnel in preparing requirements and criteria on the evaluation of programs conducted by Department of Justice components.
- Provide advice and guidance to field and headquarters staff to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are integrated into existing counterterrorism criminal justice-related programs.
- Prepare written reports and analysis of research findings. Coordinate the preparation of concept papers and design documents for field-based evaluations, desk reviews, and special studies.
- Conduct a broad range of research, analysis, evaluation and fact finding of complex counterterrorism criminal justice training programs worldwide to ensure the curriculum deliverables in various programs are meeting their goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel will be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499264500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.