This position is located in the U.S. Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Tobacco Products, Office of Management (OM), Silver Spring, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, maintain utmost professionalism when interacting with the public, a keen interest in thinking outside of the box; proposing solutions to pending challenges, and a degree in Human Resources (HR) or some experience in HR.
Additional selections may be made within the same geographical area FDA-wide.
- Assist in planning and implementation of new initiatives and projects that will enhance the overall effectiveness of administrative management of the organization.
- Review office documents for accuracy, make updates, and notify team members of inconsistencies.
- Assist a recruitment team on strategies to target markets, potential new employees, and represent the organization at job fairs.
- Provide advice on policies and procedures in the areas of staffing and recruitment.
- Manage assignments, projects, and day-to-day plans.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499237500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.