Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
This position will be located in DCAA Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA OR at a DCAA Center of Resource Excellence location (Lowell MA, La Palma CA, Smyrna GA, Cherry Hill, NJ or Irving TX). Location of the position will be determined at the time of selection.
The base salary range will be increased by locality pay. To see the total salary including locality pay for specific locations, go to: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Assists supervisor and higher-graded staff with budget administration and in conducting review and analysis functions.
- Collects, compiles, and consolidates data to support budgeting estimates projected for annual operations of assigned budgets.
- Monitors commitments, obligations, and costs to meet customer needs. Researches all erroneous data and independently makes decisions to discern trends.
- Coordinates the timely submissions of budget estimates by operating elements with assigned Agency organizations.
- Prepares recurring and special summary reports for specific areas of the budget such as a monthly breakout of expenditures by labor and other non-labor.
Occasional travel - Travel is generally 25% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499133700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.