Who May Apply:
- Open to all U.S. Citizens.
- View common definitions of terms in this announcement.
GS Salary: Visit this link to view the locality pay tables by geographic area. If you do not see your geographic area listed, select the "Rest of United States" pay table. Learn more about this agency
This position starts at a salary of $50,598 (GS-9, Step 1) to $79,586 (GS-11, Step 10) with promotion potential to $79,586 (GS-11, Step 10). In this position you will become a key member of the Office of Training and Development team performing the below typical work assignments:
- Observing employees in their operational or mission support environment during analysis data collection;
- Designing and developing instructional strategies/techniques that are reflective of current doctrine, conditions, and procedures;
- Planing, developing, and initiating programs of instruction that include performance objectives, methods of instruction, and a selection of appropriate training aids;
- Benchmarking curriculum with other law enforcement organizations, federal, state, local, international, and professional organizations; and
- Conducting quality assurance assessments of the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation phases of the Instructional Systems Design process.
Occasional travel - Occassional travel may be required for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498788100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.