Who May Apply (in detail): This is an internal agency vacancy which is open to current FDA career or career-conditional employees in the competitive service and PHS Commissioned Officers only.Learn more about this agency
PHS Commissioned Corps Officers interested in performing the duties of this position within the Commissioned Corps may apply online to this announcement. Candidates will be referred to (CC) personnel and not as candidates for conversion to a permanent career or career-conditional appointment.
You must verify that you are a current FDA employee or PHS Commissioned Officer, therefore, your most recent SF-50 will be required.
This position is located in The Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Office of Device Evaluation.
Additional selections may be made within the same geographical area FDA-wide.
- Planning, implementing, directing and coordinating a variety of program analysis evaluation and advisory functions.
- Conducting major and long term studies of programs and operations.
- Documenting findings of analytical studies in written management reports, identifying weaknesses and outlining conclusions, analyzing findings and making specific recommendations for resolution of program areas.
- Discussing findings of analytical studies with responsible officials.
- Preparing a variety of comprehensive status reports, management studies and briefing papers which identify problems, assess the overall condition of work completed or in progress and outline issues, solutions and recommendations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498782700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.