This position is located within the Behavioral Health Department at the Wind River Service Unit, IHS Health Center, Fort Washakie, WY. Incumbent reports to the Behavioral Health Director.Learn more about this agency
This position is being announced concurrently under Delegated Examining procedures. Please review vacancy announcement number IHS-18-BI-10204248-DE; for eligibility requirements. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
- Provide professional therapeutic techniques and knowledge of psychopathology in conducting comprehensive biopsychosocial evaluations.
- Provide therapeutic services based on comprehensive treatment plans. Works with all age groups.
- Conduct psychological testing and comprehensive psychological assessments for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Coordinate with primary care provider to monitor and manage high rise utilization, at-risk and chronic patients.
- Document, complete and maintain electronic health record and case records of patients.
- Provide emergency on-call crisis intervention.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498699500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.