You will serve as a Combined Trade Supervisor II in the Department of Navy to include work sites of Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.Learn more about this agency
Announcement covers both Temporary Not to Exceed One Year and Permanent appointments that will be determined with each request.
Pearl Harbor NSY - https://www.cpms.osd.mil/Content/AF%20Schedules/survey-sch/044/044R-16Aug2017.html
Puget Sound NSY - https://www.cpms.osd.mil/Content/AF%20Schedules/survey-sch/143/143R-29Dec2017.html
San Diego - https://www.cpms.osd.mil/Content/AF%20Schedules/survey-sch/017/017R-29Dec2017.html
Salary is based on geographical location and is subject to change with the annual local wage surveys in accordance with the provisions of 5 CFR part 532 for all employees whose official duty station is located within the geographic boundary of the wage area definition.
- You will Plan overall work assignments on an immediate and long-range basis in accordance with established schedule requirements.
- You will ensure plans, blueprints, materials, and tools are available, and needed stock is obtained from supply locations.
- You will maintain a current knowledge, and answering questions of other workers on procedures, policies, written instructions, and other directives.
- You will control the work of the lead shops and coordinating the work of the miscellaneous trades that are assigned work within the zone.
- You will Participate in combined nuclear and non-nuclear long-range planning efforts and scheduling development.
- You will Establish, assign, and explain work requirements to subordinate supervisors, setting deadlines, priorities, and sequences to be followed for work operations.
- You will Identify training and qualification needs of subordinates; effects on-the-job training, recommending personnel actions, and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- You will pass on instructions received from supervisors and getting work started.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498446500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.