About the Position: This is a Public Affairs Specialist, GS-1035-11 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Tulsa District and located in Tulsa, OK.Learn more about this agency
This position may be filled at the GS-09 or GS-11 grade level. The full performance level of this position is GS-11. Promotion is at management's discretion.
- Prepare multimedia products, news releases, public statements, photo presentations, videos, or social media content for an organization
- Administers community relations programs to help accomplish organizational mission
- Make public appearances before various audiences on behalf of the organization
- Plan special events for the organization, including exhibits, public meetings, groundbreakings, or dedications
- Maintain contact with outside organizations including institutions, state and city agencies, or community organizations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498351100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.