Learn more about this agency
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
THIS IS NOT A SUMMER POSITION. THE SELECTEES WILL BE EXPECTED TO WORK YEAR-ROUND.
This is an excepted service appointment under the Pathways Intern Program. This appointment may be extended until the selectee's educational program requirements have been completed. After successful completion of the program requirements, the individual may at agency discretion be converted to a TERM or permanent appointment. For more information on the Pathways Program, please visit: http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-information/students-recent-graduates/
The Student Trainee (Clerical) will provide general office clerical support to one or more professional, program, or technical staff members in the United States Attorney's Office, Central District of Illinois. Specific duties include:
- Answers telephone and refers callers to staff members or takes messages as appropriate;
- Operates copying machine;
- Collates and staples materials;
- Sorts and arranges material for filing in alphabetical, numerical, or chronological order;
- Locates and retrieves materials;
- Stocks forms and other office supplies; and
- Makes recurring and special messenger trips as necessary.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/497099200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.