Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a budget analyst performing day-to-day control and management involving the formulation, execution, and/or analysis of the
organization's budget and funding requirements.
THIS POSITION IS OBLIGATED TO AN OVERSEAS RETURNEE
- Serves as the functional point of contact for day to day budget budget/financial issues
- Performs budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans
- Performs budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds.
- Provides advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducts analyses, reviews, and special studies of budget and/or related information
- Uses budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496842700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.