This position is located within the Peace Corps Office of the General Counsel (OGC). The incumbent will provide general administrative support to the General Counsel and OGC staff, and will serve as a principal liaison between OGC and other agency offices on administrative and clerical matters. The incumbent takes the General Counsel's views, goals, and objectives into account when responding to inquiries and developing methods to resolve issues.Learn more about this agency
The Administrative Specialist performs the following major duties:
- Records Management - Maintains a records management program for a well-established records system.
- Administrative Support - Determines the scope and nature of actions required to resolve customer service problems and process transactions, based on experience and past practice.
- Special Projects - Extracts and assembles information, conducts analysis and develops reports or presentations.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
- United States Citizens
- Current or former Federal employees.
- Internal agency employees; including agency temporary employees, eligible agency Experts, and eligible agency personal services contactors
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496816500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.