As a Human Resources Specialist at the GS-0201-13/14 with a full performance level of GS-14, you will be part of the Senior Executive Services & Performance Management, Work-Life & Leadership and Executive Development, Employee Services. If selected, you will be responsible for developing policies and guidance and providing technical assistance to agencies on leadership development programs, and helping agencies improve employee engagement.Learn more about this agency
- Developing creative solutions to leadership development, succession management, and executive resources through technical guidance and assistance.
- Responding to agency inquiries and offering advice and guidance based on familiarity with the agency's leadership development, succession management and executive resources programs.
- Preparing and issuing guidance, publications, communication and information sharing with agency training and development specialists, the SES and other senior leadership systems.
- Reviewing legislative initiatives related to workforce and executive personnel systems and asses the impact of proposed legislation.
- Consulting with Training Directors and SES and its representatives to develop programs that meet continuous learning needs of the SES.
- Conducting research and consultations on employee engagement, work-life, leadership, etc.
- Developing creative solutions pertaining to leadership development and the development, selection and management of the Government's senior executives.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496792100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.