About the Position: Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region, Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) is the Defense Department's premiere military installation on the West Coast. Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) provides world-class installation support to more than 40,000 active, Guard and Reserve Service members and about 15,000 civilian workers. The base supports 60,000 family members who live on and outside the base, and nearly 30,000 military retirees living within 50 miles. For additional information about Joint Base Lewis-McChord Mission and Vision, please visit the following link: http://www.lewis-mcchord.army.mil/index.htmlLearn more about this agency
- Responsible for investigative and administrative support to a detachment of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
- Collect, store, retrieve and disseminate criminal investigation data.
- Perform office automation functions, distribute reports and prepare routine correspondence.
- Request name checks with the Crimes Records Center.
- Manage unit supply, equipment and unit vehicles are properly dispatched with established procedures.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496784000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.