The International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) works with foreign governments to develop professional and transparent law enforcement institutions that protect human rights, combat corruption, and reduce the threat of transnational crime and terrorism. ICITAP supports both national security and foreign policy objectives and works in close partnership with the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Department of Defense. These agencies fund ICITAP's programs.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, you will:
- Ensure that program goals, objectives, and operations are realistic and in line with organizational goals and objectives;
- Research, analyze and prepare background information on the legal, social, political and economic context in which an ICITAP program operates in order to support program managers in preparing proposals and program plans;
- Assist management in defining and implementing program goals and performance standards established for assigned region;
- Provide contract support to include monitoring and evaluating contract performance; and
- Serve as the program expert on budgeting and financial management issues and activities, including historical costs.
Occasional travel - Overseas travel within the assigned region may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496772000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.