About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
- Reviews contracts and technical data packages to identify the specification requirements which the contractor's processes must meet.
- Identifies differences between contract technical requirements and current contractor processes.
- Establishes and maintains a communications channel with the Contracting Office and Program Management Office as necessary.
- Defines and performs process proofing and product audits.
- Prepares, maintains and retains plans, records, data, reports, correspondence, and other documentation as required by contracts, customer instructions and current agency policy Qualifications.
- Establishes a requirement baseline for the processes performed by the contractors.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496767000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.