Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
- Incumbent performs work in accordance with agency policies and standard operating procedures for effective contract administration of Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions.
- Plans, executes, and documents surveillance of contractor design, development, and production efforts at contractor facilities on behalf of the CMO.
- Implements contract surveillance with regard to Systems Planning, Research, Development, and Engineering techniques and utilizes the DoD acquisition enterprise.
- Conducts Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule performance, and compliance to Request for Proposals (RFP) for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Evaluates contractor and subcontractor engineering hardware and software systems for design, development, production, and test efforts in accordance with contract terms.
- Analyzes contractor Earned Value Management (EVM) data.
- Determines and documents Configuration Control Management (CCM) compliance.
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
- Analyzes contractor performance data to include systems engineering, software engineering, manufacturing engineering, supply chain management, industrial analysis, and EVM for trends and risks.
- Performs a variety of engineering tasks conducting systems engineering surveillance on contractor engineering management systems, while providing technical recommendations.
- Audits contractor Quality Management Systems, policies, and procedures for compliance.
- Provides engineering Technical Support to Pricing (TSP) and cost analysis reviews for proposals.
Occasional travel - Business Travel required 5% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496729600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.