All resumes submitted for USCIS job opportunities must not be longer than five (5) pages in length. To remain eligible for employment consideration for this Job Opportunity Announcement, you should confirm that your resume meets this requirement. If you use Resume Builder, you are encouraged to save your resume to a Word document and upload the Word document in lieu of submitting your resume created through resume Builder. This helps ensure you meet the 5-page resume limit.Learn more about this agency
This position of SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST starts at a salary of $93,302 GS-13 grade level, with promotion potential to $121,294 GS-13 grade level.
For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here.
This position is not in the bargaining unit.
This position is not considered "essential" for purposes of reporting to work when the facility might otherwise be closed.
Relocation expenses are authorized if you are a USCIS employee assigned to the Refugee, Asylum and International Operations program and have been approved for rotation from an overseas assignment. Relocation expenses for USCIS employees assigned to an OCONUS location will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Note: USCIS may fill one or more positions using this vacancy.
The responsibilities described are for the full-performance level.
- Review applications and petitions the Financial Agent is unable to process and develop solutions to continue processing. If unable to continue processing, rejects and returns the applications or petitions to the applicant.
- Resolve concerns raised by USCIS customers related to Lockbox receipt and rejection of applications and petitions.
- Acts as a liaison with various internal and external subject matter experts and stakeholders. Actively participates in or conducts meetings to discuss best practices or issues that impact the program.
- Manage the review of operational activities to identify new processes ad procedures to improve efficiency, make recommendations based on findings. Develop Standard Operating Procedures that are in line with new policies/procedures.
- Implement strategies to optimize resources, and make decisions to allocate team resources to meet the needs of all programs in the midst of competing priorities, finite resources, and administrative needs.
- Interview candidates for positions in the division; recommend appointment, promotion, or reassignment to such position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496653400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.