About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is with Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC).
The Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC) is the nation's principal research and development resource for non-medical chemical and biological defense. As a critical national asset, ECBC supports all phases of the acquisition life-cycle from basic and applied research through technology development, engineering design, equipment evaluation, product support sustainment, field operations and demilitarization. Visit us at http://www.ecbc.army.mil.
The Aberdeen Proving Ground (Edgewood Area) is situated adjacent to the towns of Edgewood and Joppatowne and is located in Harford County, Maryland. APG-EA sits on 13,000 acres with the Bush River to the east and the Chesapeake Bay to the south, offering many amenities to include recreation and child/day care facilities.
- Serves as a researcher and principal investigator with responsibility for planning and conducting research efforts associated with novel materials synthesis.
- Serves as a consultant and advisor in areas of expertise.
- Plans, directs, and/or conducts the development and operation of instrumentation.
- Monitors research efforts and coordinates scheduling of shared team resources to efficiently complete projects.
- Directs and assists staff and contractors in completion of studies/investigations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/496643700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.